Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 15, 2008

MISHKA NYC | RENOWN GOODS



www.mishkanyc.com

Is Finally Available where I reside @t! TAMPA BAY, FLORIDA!!!!!
YBOR CITY
http://www.renowngoods.com/

Im not to sure if our reader Demographic is High in the Numbers for the South Florida Area but if you are withing 80 miles of Tampa Florida, I suggest making the Trip out and visit my Mellow Ralph! and the homie Brad over @t RENOWN! on 9th & 15th.

The Free MISHKA STICKER when you make a Purchase is worth the Trip alone!!! hahaha.

Here are some newer and not so newer designs from the Mishka line that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.

I can see through you. I wonder what the Bear sees when he looks at the 2009 Mishka Calendar with those specs on? Do clothes actually appear. Mishka is available at Boundless NY.
SPEX RAY MOP TEE
__________

I always replace my Ss with Zs. Its part of being a Mishka Hood Rat. Get learned. Mishka is available at Boundless NY.

I always replace my Ss with Zs. Its part of being a Mishka Hood Rat. Get learned. Mishka is available at Boundless NY.
ASTRO DIZZASTER
_____________________



[destructo_blk_full_400.jpg]
DESTRUCTO PRODUCTO
__________________

What is better than Exotica Maggot Death? Absolutely nothing. Mishka is available at Boundless NY.

EXOTICA DEATH MAGGOT
________________


Mishka's focused man! Mishka is available at Boundless NY.
KEEP WATCH SWEATER
_________________


Mishka leaves trails in my vision.  Cyrillic Trail Tee by Mishka available at Boundless NY.
CYRILLIC TRAIL TEE
_____________________


The Mishka Mop just got HUGE!  Bright pink Mishka logo, BLOWN UP, on a heavy weight fleece crew neck.  Available at Boundless NY.
OVERSIZED MOP CREWNECK
_______________________

[MishkaLogo.jpg]





HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH