Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 14, 2008

Compilation of Every Lupe Fiasco Sample






_____________________

"LupE.N.D."

Is going to be a 3-Disc set !

The 3 discs will be called :

Everywhere

Nowhere

Down Here

Watch a video of the announcement here

___________

So, When I heard Kick Push....I was in Heaven, Then I got the album Food & Liquor and tho there was Alot of dope tracks I wasnt Blown away like I hoped I would be.

So The Cool Dropped and I Supported...Popped it in and..... Tho there was Alooot of reallly dope tracks, I wasnt Blown away, but It did stay in rotation / repeat for a while and I still put it in rotation. So Im not exactly sure what to expect from this last / or Next album... I doubt it is his last, I am actually Positive. I think my huge turning point was watching Lupe Fiasco Butcher Tribe's Lyrics at the award show only to find out he never heard Midnight Maruaders. Which is fine, but how he reacted saying he doesnt care to even hear it. That ish sent me in a tail spin with how i felt about cat. I know he wants to appeal to street / thugish / hood image. Well Im not one of those people who hates on an artist for dropping different ish. Once you release A Classic like Kick Push. You gained a Fan for life w/ The Hobbyshop Hero.

Peace.


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH