Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 24, 2008

THE HOBBYSHOP HERO presents CLASSIC HIPHOP VIDEOS of the 90's



Peace World, I got an Email from my man Vance (Centauri) last night, and it was this Dope beat From N.C. Producer (L in Japanese) . It said he wanted to do this track about Hiphop History, but break it down in the form of A Day, Morning, Afteroon, Night, etc.

I Agreed to the track immediately regardless of my already over book schedule on Writing/producing/mixing etc.

So In the Spirit of Prep for writing this song. I wanted to share some Songs / Videos that I grew up on, As did Centauri..... From 1992-2002 I was Immersed into Hiphop, There wasnt a song or album Commerical or independent that made it past my radar I.E. my WALKMAN.

Obviously, I could Fill 20 Blogs and max out the space alloted for creation on posting Dope videos alone. So These are just A Few of the Thousands of FAVORITES, Dutch has!.

Big Up to Brian Nellis, Celph Titled, Gerado Dejesus, Majik Most, Athena L' Abbate, Joe Phelps, SlopFunkDust, Etc.... The List goes on, but this is for those who lived they childhood with Hiphop as they bestfriend, Enjoy.


Boogiemonsters - Recognized Thresholds Of Negative Stress



------------------------------
KRS ONE - RETURN OF THE BOOMBAP

-----------------------------
GRAND PUBA - I LIKE IT (1995)


------------------------------
RUMPLTILSKINZ - ATTITUDES (1993)


------------------------------

Feel The High Pt. 2 [Finsta Bundy]



----------------------------------
NO FACE (feat. SHOCK G) - NO BROTHAS ALLOWED

--------------------------------
JERU THE DAMAJA - COME CLEAN 1994

------------------------------
SHADEZ of BROOKLYN - CHANGE

------------------------------

Original Flavor - Can I Get Open




------------------------------
TRenDS of CULTURE - VALLEY OF THE SKINZ

------------------------------
GHETTO CONCEPT - E-Z on the MOTION

------------------------------
ORIGINAL FLAVOR - ALL THAT

------------------------------
Street Smartz - Problemz


--------------------------
SUNZ OF MAN - BLOODY CHOICES

----------------------
SOULS OF MISCHIEF - NEVER NO MORE

--------------------------
THE NONCE - On the Road

---------------------------
MASTA ACE - THEY CANT ME


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH