Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 12, 2008

LCPxJAZZYSPORT - [New LCP United video]

welcome to lcp united

New LCP United video | Tettorybad feat.Randolph



QUES @ MYSPACE
--------
http://www.feiyue-shoes.com/images/liens/3.jpg
--------
http://www.lcp-united.com




____________

WORDS from the HERO

If you dont know by now, QUES is the creative mind behind ........Well...... Alot of really, Reaaaallly amazing stuff. I have already featured QUES, and his work on THE HOBBYSHOP HERO 3 or 4 times. He is someone I would love to share creative Ideas with. One day I am going to upload all of my Artwork fromMiddle/Highschool and beyond. you will then see why I am drawn to this artist so much. We have A Very VERY Similar method of creation. I would be Afraid to release anything ive done based on the fact I wouldnt want look like A Biter except to those who grew up with me hahaha.

Any ways I hope you Enjoy the videos and Artwork from one of my favorite artists. Be Sure to check the links. God willing I'll be able to post a [QUESxTHE HOBBYSHOP HERO] collabo, I would love this cat to do my new album's, ANY and or All 3!!!! DUTCHMASSIVE - THE NEXT FINAL FANTASY | MUSIC 2 SLEEP TO | QUIT WORK MAKE MUSIC.
but I wont hold my breath! cus I know they are well well overdue!


HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH