Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

December 9, 2008

THE HOBBYSHOP HERO TV - feat. The Cool Kids, Kid Cudi, Busta Rhymes, Time Machine, Blu, + More

KEELEY & ZAIRE (feat. Blu, Fortilive) -Directed by Surreal (Jeremy Ian Thomas)



ALL STAR LINE UP - Keeley & Zaire have been cooking up some heat for a while now and its really good to see that Dinner is almost served. Blu is one of my favorite Emcee's Period. Why?... Because I feel he is alot like myself... The Everyday normal emcee, one you can relate to, Doesnt go over your head and doesnt dumb it down. The Perfect Medium which is why he will do amazing. Fortilive! (Mush, Slo & Illmind) need I say more? The one thing about this joint Im not thrilled about is the Director of the Video "Jeremy Ian Thomas" is the Superemcee/producer known as Surreal, and if he had a verse on this song I think I would be in heaven!.

_____________________________________

TIME MACHINE - In The City of everything



This song is Amazing. Another group which reminds me of the music I create. The 1st album from Time Machine was A Classic that you MUST search for if you havent heard it.

[Fun Fact: Time Machine & Dutchmassive both appear on the 1999 mixtape "A Vibe Called Next" by DJ NEXT - when it was released it was a groundbreaking project that featured alot of us Independent Artists before we started making alot of noise.]

_____________________________________

BUSTA RHYMES - I GOT BASS




I Love Busta, He always has dope songs on EVERY ALBUM - even tho he sometimes chooses bad songs, powerful commercial hits, and every other chorus goes like "All my live Ni99as WHAT WHAT, BLAH BLAH" I think you know what im talking about.... hahaha But he always has a few gems, and he Rips it on tracks like this one...... This song is a BANGER and the VIDEO is AMAZZZZZZZING!
_____________________________________

THE COOL KIDS - DELIVERY MAN



I wasn't feeling this track at 1st, which is surprising because I love everything they have release thus far.... but the Video for this is pretty dope. The Cool kids blew up very very quickly, and when that happens there will always be people who lash out and try to discredit you. Alot of people try to give me reasons why the Cool kids are wack and I shut them down at every turn. They aren't Pharaoh monche or Slum village or so and so... They have they're own sound, they make they're own lane and do it well.

For those who feel the Cool Kids are a Gimmick, Search for "Loose leaf paper" which oddly uses the same samples as "Kelleys dream / She's Ansi" hahaha....

Be on the look out for [The Cool Kids x Dutchmassive] joint in 09!
_____________________________________

KID CUDI, CONSEQUENCE, MR HUDSON, PLAIN PAT - ON TOUR




Just watch it....=) G.O.O.D. Music




HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH