Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

June 17, 2009

NEW BUFF1 video "REAL APPEAL" feat. AB - produced by 14KT



WORDS FROM THE HERO

Peace, Man I am Glad I decided to take time away from music to do this HobbyshopHero site. I have so many people around me doing great things it would be an absolute shame not to have such a dope venue to share the things I do with my fanbase & Readers (what up Everyone!)

BUFF1 can not receive enough praise from me. The same goes for 14KT. I swear to (insert ? here) that these cats just cant go wrong. Buff has released 5 solo projects that I am aware of and thats on top of his work with the Almighty AML and There hasn't been one single song that I would consider "FILLER" or Skip (and those who know me know I got A Ichy Trigger Finger for that Fast Forward Button). Same goes for my man 14kt who's production is out of this world. (his Rhymes are super dope as well) When you hear A beat thats 14kt's it is impossible to not recognize. I was absolutely Blessed to have worked with him for one of my most personal tracks to this date "I WANT HER" from my sophomore LP "Crush Your System".
The 14kt produced / Dutchmassive Collaboration "I WANT HER" is now at this very moment among the TOP MOVERS in the magazine URB's NEXT 1000 contest thiny, GO VOTE if you like @t www.URB.com/Vote4Dutch
Needless to say it has been an absolutely breath taking year for the ATHLETIC MIC LEAGUE. Let me breakdown two personal situations I have had recently w/ A-SIDE WORLDWIDE'S catalog.
  • After never hearing anything from NOW ON (besides HAIRCUT'S amazing Instrumentals) I Finally got to listen to one of their tracks "The Willows" and was blown away. I then proceeded to listen to the Album "TOMMOROW ALREADY" and it has not left my Walkman for 2 months Strait. I mean, This is one really really dope album from start to finish. I feel like a fool for never taking the time to check out the music which made me realise how many dope albums I must be missing, and how many dope artists have no Idea how much they would love DUTCHMASSIVE due to A Lack of crossing Audible paths...(sigh)

CLICK HERE 2 purchase "Tommorow Already" via i-tunes

  • DJ HAIRCUT releases "Just aint Gonna work out" under the Alias MAYOR HAWTHORNE on STONES THROW - and I had no Idea until I had already been using the song as spiritual Aid copeing with a Break up. I had no Idea the Track I was listening to each morning and night was HAIRCUT's ALTER EGO and my man ASTRONOTE on the BEAT (I guess I had this remix for a long time) hahaha.

In Closing I am blessed to be surrounded by such talented and humble cats. I am so proud of Buff for taking the leap of blind faith by leaving his 9 to 5 & following his dream! Imagine if all the albums and songs you love never existed because the artist spent all his or her time working a dead end job and put music on the back burner. Be Sure to SUPPORT the music you Love by purchasing the albums. I dont care if you download ish for Free.... Once you do and you decide that you love that album. Go show that love and support and if you really cant afford the 10 dollars which is complete understandable in these times, then support by putting as many people as you can onto the album and get them to purchase it.

I wanna end this by saying next to "RAIN DANCE", "REAL APPEAL" is my favorite Track off of BUFF's Latest album. So Im glad they chose this for the next video!

I wanna say whatup to STEPHANIE! ESTES - "WHAT UP! STEPH LUVA!" and I wanna Say what up To my man Kendal! "WHAT UP! where's my Replacement Joint? I havent forgotten the loss of once hahaha" PEACE AND ENJOY THE VIDEO!



BUFF1
"REAL APPEAL"
feat. AB produced by 14KT
NEW VIDEO from the Classic album "THERE'S ONLY ONE"
DIRECTED BY JACKSON PERRY (of NOW ON)

CHECK OUT -
14KT
CHECK OUT - AB
CHECK OUT - JACKSON PERRY & NOW ON
CHECK OUT - BUFF1



The new full length album from Buff1.

Features appearances from Black Milk, Athletic Mic League and Now On. Production from The Lab Techs and Black Milk.

TRACKLIST:
01 THERE'S ONLY ONE
02 GOODNESS MUSIC
03 BEAT THE SPEAKERS UP
04 DREAM STREETS
05 MAN UP ft Vaughan T
06 I KNOW THE SECRET
07 THE SKY
08 CLASSIC RAP
09 LOVE THE LOVE ft Tres Styles
10 NEVER FALL ft Black Milk
11 RAIN DANCE
12 NUMBERS CAN'T MEASURE ft Now On
13 REAL APPEAL
14 ELECTRIFYING MUSIC MAKER
15 GOIN' NOWHERE
16 ONCE

AVAILABLE NOW!

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH