Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

June 10, 2009

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League & DJ Smallz Present- Laws: Your Future Favorite Rapper [Mixtape]


Bulleted Listhttp://www.yourfuturefavoriterapper.com/
WORDS FROM THE HERO

Ima Keep this short because I just recently did a HUGE Laws Feature which you can check out by CLICKING RIGHT HERE but I wanted to take A second to say this is a proud moment for me as A TAMPA BAY resident, Artist and Fan. I have know Laws for quite some time now and ROOK from the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League even Longer and Even tho ROOK and The J.L. have been putting Tampa on the MAINSTREAM MAP for a few years now even winning Grammys! I gotta say to see them work with one of my favorite Tampa Artists who does Strait up "DOPE HIPHOP" is a good feeling. We all grew up in the same Dope Era of HipHop so even tho there is an apparent dividing line between RADIO MUSIC & HIP HOP that Wouldnt Be on FM 10 times a Day, It is Good to see the Two sides meeting in the middle and making some dope Music!

Whatup LAWS! What up ERIC!

On with the show....

HsH
________________________________________

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League press release

Laws is Your Future Favorite Rapper. This is the Cover and tracklist to a very important project that we've been working on with Laws for the past year. This project is truly a classic piece of work. 18 original songs. It's nothing like you've ever experienced or heard before. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and DJ Smallz is honored and proud to be a part of this album.
Thank you


TRACKLISTING:

1. Push
2. Fuck Off
3. R.A.P.P.E.R. (Produced by Trackburnerz)
4. Blood
5. Bring Justice
6. Who I Am
7. Rain (Produced by: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE & SONNY CRACK)
8. Shoot Wack Rappers
9. Take Notice
10. Boom
11. What You Want (Produced by Trackburnerz)
12. Love Song (Produced by Laws)
13. Electric Eel
14. Searching featuring Young Chris, Wale, & Bun B
15. Boys to Men (Produced by: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE)
16. Old Man (Produced by Trackburnerz)
17. Free (Produced by: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE)
18. Your Future Favorite Rapper (Produced by: J.U.S.T.I.C.E. LEAGUE)

CLICK HERE 2 DOWNLOAD the MIXTAPE

________________________________________



_________________________________________

THE HOBBYSHOP HERO EXCLUSIVE!

MAJIKMOST (FEAT. LAWS) "BANANAS" (HobbyshopHero REMIX) - produced by DUTCHMASSIVE/THE Hobbyshop HERO



and LAST but certainly NOT LEAST......

Download TheHobbyshopHero Favorite LAWS track:

"LUCKY" - Produced by FUNKGHOST


To Check out the Animated Video for this Classic Joint as well as More Crazy Dope Laws Ish Check out the Previous Feature we did on LAWS by:

- CLICK HERE 2 Go 2 Prev LAWS POST -

HsH

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH