Would you like to help us Spread Culture & Good Music?



DUTCHMASSIVE%20%7C%20THE%20HOBBYSHOP%20HERO
Quantcast

September 30, 2009

The 300th post - Congratulations HsH!!!!!!!!

______________________________________
WORDS FROM THE HERO

Happy 300th post everyone! I know what you are thinking..... 300 posts? That isn't that many, well you are correct if the posts where made by A staff of writers, or if the posts were just thrown up without much thought.

The Truth is, The Hobbyshop Hero was created, designed and is solely maintained by Dutch VonEpp Ziegler, Professionally known as Dutchmassive, Also known as "The Hobbyshop Hero". This site was created as an extension of the Music I create and is used as my bridge from Artist to Fan, Created as A Fan.

Just as each word in each verse in each song in every album and each sound in each record sampled for every beat used to create my albums is precious and personal. So is the Content I choose to post in this forum dubbed, THEHOBBYSHOPHERO.blogspot. To be completely honest, I've spent more time from 2007 till now researching content, browsing the Internet, learning new programs, building my digital portfolio than I have creating music. Some times A post takes an hour or so, but many times 18 hours go into searching, editing, resizing, color coding and tweaking these posts. I'm very proud of how far the site has come from the birth till now. When I 1st created it, I never imagined getting 20,000 hits a day which isn't that much in the world of Web Sites, but I am happy to know that you are able to enjoy the things I get so excited about!

In Celebration of this monumental number (hahaha) I decided to give everyone A peak into my private Space and took photo's of "The Bed Room" the day before I packed everything up and moved shop!, The Images of my surroundings should give you an IDEA of why I am THE HOBBYSHOP HERO!

Thank You for your precious time!

Happy 300th post!

HsH

______________________________________

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE! ^

HEY YOU! LOOK! CLICK ON THAT "OLDER POSTS" LINK ABOVE!  ^
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF RESEARCHING | REMODELING "THE HOBBYSHOP HERO" HEADQUARTERS. HOLD TIGHT! - HsH